Reflection ( Sh) . Over- protection as a " distorted concept of love ." By Fabian Massa.
Week 70 shares with us : Over- protection as a " distorted concept of love ."
- The on - protector fails to see that the result of his attitude ends up ring to the other person .
- Usually is so blind that any comments about this taking a " destructive criticism ."
The over- protected is a weak person with a high likelihood of failure.
- The overprotective or STRONG .
- The over- protected or WEAK .
- Loving God
- Loving our neighbor as ourselves
Bless the other not to give them fish but teach him to fish .
- If you love your natural children , not to protect yourself .
- If you are a teacher / a , help your students grow strong and independent.
- If you are a pastor / a of a congregation , please do not annul .