Study. Synoptic Gospels and the nature of Q. By Fabian Massa.
The relationship between the three synoptic gospels ( Mark, Matthew and Luke) goes beyond the mere similarity of views . The Gospels often recount the same stories , often in the same order , sometimes using the same words. Too many similarities between Mark, Matthew and Luke ( although each of them gives a personal approach ) to be explained by " coincidence ."
- The use of oral tradition.
- The Lost Gospel.
- Using fragments written .
- Mutual dependence ( copied each other)
- The use of two main sources: Mark and " Q " source
- Other siguieren that Matthew was the source of Mark and Luke.
- A sum of all previous .
[1 ] http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teor % C3 % ADa_de_las_dos_fuentes
[2 ] William Hendriksen , Commentary on the Gospel of Matthew, editorial " Challenge Books " page 14 .