Reflection. The own indifference to the persecution against Christians. By Fabian Massa
Week 70 shares with us: "The very indifference to the persecution of Christians Slaughter at sea.."
ItalySlaughter on the High Seas: Killed 12 Christians in a boat migrants.Christians have been thrown into the Mediterranean by a group of Islamic migrants.
- The beginning of his public ministry was with a call to repentance (Matthew 4:17)
- Facing religious (John 7 to 9)
- He chided leaders (Pharisees and scribes in his time were the Jewish religious and political authority under the Roman Empire, Matthew 23)
- Urged to be vigilant for signs (Matthew 24.32)
- Jesus based his Ministry in Preaching of the Word of God (John 14.10) and not in hollow songs.
- Jesus called sheep by name and who are chosen by the Father followed him, walked to the front of the herd and not arriándolo behind with promises of prosperity.
- Jesus taught the Word and miracles happened. Now we organize "Cults of Miracles" where neither no miracles and or taught anything.
- Ephesians 4.11-13 preach but do not plan a systematic education, and the proof is that never move from Hebrews 6.2
- Jesus said to make disciples, but we together people.
- Jesus had a "little flock" but we measure "The Anointing" by the membership.
Will you go off the road? It's back to the old way, Week 70 is about to start and sincerely believe that we are not ready.