Study. Ira Day // Redemption Day. By Fabian Massa.
1. In a previous post I have shared a definition of these two days:
- Riches profit not in the Day of Wrath; but righteousness delivers from death. Proverbs 11: 4, RV60.
- Neither their silver nor their gold will deliver them in the day of wrath of the Lord, but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy; because even a speedy destruction will of all the inhabitants of the earth. Zephaniah 1:18, RV60.
- Before the decree bring forth, and the day pass as the chaff, before there comes upon you the fierce anger of Jehovah, before the Day of the Lord's anger come upon you. Zephaniah 2: 2, RV60.
- But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God. Romans 2: 5, RV60.
- In these passages the word announces that there is a Day of the Wrath of God for those who are not fair and they can not "buy" their salvation in any way.
2. Who they are fair? Those who believe in Jesus and his work on the cross has been justified by God:
3. We know that the work of Jesus on the cross was to pay with his life for our sins, as is prophesied in his life Isaiah:
4. The Day of the Wrath of God, also called the Day of Judgment will be a visible sign to all:
5. The prophet Malachi (4.1-5) made a bit more light on that Day, and shows that in that day God will make difference between the unjust and justified:
6. The signal that anticipates the Day of Wrath (unfair) / Day of Redemption (fair) is the prophesied by Joel (2.31) and it refers Jesus:
7. The action sequence is:
4 For behold, the day coming, burning like an oven, and all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble; the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
17 Another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
18 And another angel came from the altar, which had power over fire, and called in a loud voice that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the earth, because its grapes are ripe.
19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth and threw the grapes into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
20 And the winepress was trodden outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress up to the horses' bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs.
 Jesus says in Matthew 17.12 that John the Baptist was the "Elijah who was to come" before Him.
 Joel Isaiah 2.31- 13.10
 Isaiah 34.4
Day of the Wrath of God, Great and Terrible Day of the Lord, God's Judgment Day, Day of Redemption, Rapture of the Church, Matthew 24, Tribulation.