+ Study. Dispensations. Part I. By Fabian Massa.
Part I. 1 and 2 dispensations.
- Dispensation of Innocence: Gen.1 Gen 3.6
- Dispensation of conscience Gen. Gen 3.7 to 8.19
- Dispensation of human government: Covenant with Noah.
- Dispensation of promise: Abraham Covenant.
- The dispensation of the law.
- Dispensation of grace.
- Millennium dispensation
In this first part, we will study the first two dispensations.
1. Dispensation of Innocence: Gen.1 Gen 3.6A. The 1st Dispensation
- Caring govern the Earth and work the garden of Eden.
- Eat vegetables, plants yielding seed (Grains?) Fruits.
- Eating from the Tree of Life.
- They went naked and "not ashamed" (Gen. 2.25).
B. Judgments and Truths of God that transcend time.
2. Dispensation of consciousness Gen. Gen 3.7 to 8.19
- Adam now had to work "hard" for their daily bread.
- Eva have their children with pain
- They were subject to aging and death. And men were dressed.