+ Study. Dispensations. Part II. By Fabian Massa.
Part II: 3 and 4 dispensations.
"A dispensation may be defined as a stage in the progressive revelation of God and is a different administration or rule of life. Although the concept of a dispensation and a time when the Bible is not exactly the same, it is obvious that every period has its dispensation. The times are often mentioned in the Bible. "
1. Let's review a little seen in Part I:
- Caring rule the earth and work the garden of Eden.
- Eating vegetables, plants yielding seed (Grains?) Fruits.
- Eat of the Tree of Life.
- They went naked and "not ashamed" (Gen. 2.25).
- Do not eat of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.
- Adam was expelled from the Garden and now had to work "hard" for their daily bread. According to the Biblical text we can infer that the challenge was to live according to the knowledge they had acquired after eating from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. The results were not good and that in this dispensation have the Flood ( Gen. 6). They must live according to what Chafer called the "Conscience".
- Women give birth to children in pain.
- They were subject to aging and death.
- And men were dressed.
- No longer they had access to the Tree of Life.
- Strict vegetarianism (veganism) was established by God in the 1st Dispensation, the second man breaks this rule and see how the 3rd God defines Omnivore be valid. At this early stage they start practicing sacrifices as part of the Cult.
2. Part II
A. 3rd Dispensation,1. Human government: Covenant with Noah.
- Never again to destroy again by a flood, Gen. 9.17
- Not again curse the ground because of the wickedness of man, or kill animal life for man, Gen. 8.21
- God promises the continuity of life cycles: According to the Scriptures, before the Flood had worldwide a smooth climate, but the Flood and planetary related events, have produced a change in the angle of rotation Earth, why thereafter there are four seasons.
- God blessed Noah and his sons to multiply.
- In this new dispensation, the man could eat meat (without blood, slaughtered animals must be bled before being eaten) put fear in all animals to man, but gave men the domain of Creation and Principle He did with Adam.
- Murder trial: The new company was to impose judgment and justice in murder case. Capital Punishment is established, Gen. 9.5-6
- Noah, the fairest of men, fell into drunkenness. His grandson Cam was irreverent and is cursed by Noah (Gen. 9.22-25)
- Just in the 4th generation, Nimrod, son of Cush, grandson of Ham and grandson of Noah created the first version of the New World Order (NWO), as I impose a single religion, a single dictatorial government (Gen. 10.10- 12) and they had the same language and culture (Gen.11.1), subjecting everyone in his empire by force of arms. In clear opposition to God built the Tower of Babel. God confused the languages and scattered men in all directions, Gen. 11.5-7.
- Thus the 3rd dispensation ended with the judgment of the Tower of Babel and begin preparations for the 4th dispensation. It is important to note that both the government and the human consciousness continue in subsequent dispensations.
B. 4th dispensation of promise
- Circumcision: Gen. 17-13-14, to belong to the People of God, was a sine qua non.
- The promise of a son to Abraham: A son of Sarah, Isaac, whom God promises to establish His covenant and extend it to their descendants. Gen. 17-13-19
- The promise of a Nation: Gen. 12.2 "I will make you a nation and be a blessing".
- The promise of the Land of Israel: Gen. 13.14 The "Promised Land" which would inherit the nation in the next dispensation.
- This dispensation covers a large expanse of time, all the Patriarchal (to Gen. 50); the 430 years of captivity in Egypt (prophesied in Gen. 15.14), until finally God raises up Moses to remove his people from slavery and bring them to the "Promised Land"
- The condition of the Promise: that Abraham had faith.