Reflection. The cultural-educational opportunities and ends with education Crack + technology. By Fabian Massa

Translated from Spanish to English with Google translator.


Geology, a crack is a long narrow opening that occurs on the ground, given by the separation of two materials.

Similarly, the word "crack" applies when there is a partition between two parts of a society. It can be given along racial, cultural, economic and political opportunities, etc.
Worldwide there is a deep rift between rich and poor, as it says the following story based on a study by Oxfam, Germany:

In fact, "one percent of the world population has more than the rest of the world as a whole heritage," said Oxfam based on data from the "Wealth Report 2015" of the bank Credit Suisse. In other words, the assets of 70 million super-rich is greater than the other approximately 7,000 million people on Earth [1].
But beyond this super division between the super-rich 1% and the remaining 99%, one can speak of silent cracks within that 99%.

Spiritually we can also speak of a "crack" the saved one side and the unsaved (most) of the other.

But the purpose of this post is to talk about the existing rift within society in terms of opportunity. The richer a society people have access to better education, health, information and these things allow them to develop a broader view, which allows them to devise projects that generate new job opportunities for people from the same population. These visionaries become entrepreneurs, giving of jobs to those who can not generate individually.

Opportunities come to education and today is much easier than before, because the costs have been reduced to make available the contents independently of the hardware: I mean, before you can access content knowledge, you had to buy a paper book (ie the media), which has cost much material (which affects the environment) ink, editing, printing, transfer, intermediation, deposits, time, etc ...


But today, you can buy the "Content" in digital format and download it to a stand that can hold various contents, such as a PC, a tablet or phone. To give an example: A Bible Study on paper that costs U $ D 80, in digital format you can market to U $ D 10, leaving more profit to Editors and being 8 times more accessible to people.

The challenge we have now teachers and opinion, is to encourage the shift to digital media.

Today you can turn a church into an educational center, with a wireless electronic library + + the congregation has a digital format.

Today we can bridge the rift with qualified teachers and little money. We have a unique opportunity to make a difference.



Digital vs paper book Support
Cultural, educational opportunities and crack
Technology. Massa Fabian blogs.


[1] http://www.lavanguardia.com/economia/20160117/301469044246/ricos-dinero-planeta-desigualdad-pobre.html

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

NEWS. Второй зверь. By Fabian Massa.

Reflexión. La parábola de las 10 vírgenes. By Fabian Massa

Reflexión. El primer discurso de Pedro y la conversión de los 3.000. By Fabian Massa.