Reflection. The deception of "Cults of Miracles". By Fabian Massa.
WORSHIP OF MIRACLES ???
1. unbelievers create and become:
- Jesus said to him: Unless you see signs and wonders, ye will not believe. John 4:48 RV 60.
- And many of the people believed on him, and said, When Christ comes, do more signs than this man does? John 7:31 RV 60
- And a great multitude followed him, because they saw the signs which he did on the sick. John 6: 2 KJV 60
2. But people saw but not recognize the Messiah, but put all expectations in the "benefits" derived from "Signs":
- Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because you saw signs but because you ate the loaves and were filled. John 6:26 RV 60.
- But though he had done so many miracles before them, they did not believe in him; John 12:37 RV 60
- The signals were then to show unbelievers that Jesus was the Messiah, never had a purpose in themselves. Jesus never organized a "Cult of Miracles" He did not preach that life will arrange worldwide. He preached salvation.
- If Jesus did not, Why do you.? If Jesus was not exalted being who he was, why you looking to be exalted. Self-calling "Anointed One" "The Servant" "The Apostle" etc?